1. Your mug is made by hand with earthenware.
2. The mug dries for 2 weeks.
3. We fire the mug in the kiln (ceramic oven) at 980 degrees.
4. We paint by hand your chosen print onto the mug.
5. We glaze the mug.
6. We fire the mug once again but this time at 1030 degrees to make it shiny and food safe.
7. Your mug is ready to be shipped.
Are pieces dishwasher/ microwave safe?
Yes, every piece is dishwasher and microwave safe. However, in order to protect and preserve the colors of the glazes it is recommended to limit time in microwave and only hand wash.